Fall In Love with Your Backyard
At Outdoor Rooms by Design, we have created a store where you can explore every aspect of your backyard.
Winter Showroom Hours: Thursday through Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Bringing Back The Memories While Making New Ones!
Why We Love Fire Pits
What is it about a fire pit? It instantly brings back childhood memories of gathering around the campfire. Hot dogs over the fire, roasting marshmallows, gathering with friends and family. A fire pit in your backyard can bring back all these memories and even create a few new ones!
So, What’s The Difference?
Each fire pit has a variety of options available; from the type of steel in the burner to the shape and and color of the exterior. The economical collection of fire pits have a steel pan and burner, which is very durable but can be vulnerable to rust. These fire pits generally utilize lava rocks, which retain the heat from the fire. A step up to the upscale collection comes with a stainless pan and burner to prevent rust and promote overall longevity. These high quality fire pits also offer multiple options for fire media. At the top of the line, furniture fire pits can be made to order. These high grade fire pits can be customized to match the shape and color of your furniture and also come with a higher end of fire media.
Your Fire pit Options Are Endless:
- Choose the surface
- Choose the base
- Choose the shape & height
- Choose the fire media for inside your fire pit
- Choose whether you want an access door to hide your propane tank
- Choose the size and shape of the burner
- Plus accessories such as wind guard, covers, fire glass colors, etc
Types of Fire pits:
- Fire pit bowls
- Granite pits with ledge
- Wrought iron w/ tile edge
- Table top Dining / Bar height
- Gathering / Conversational height
- Cedar fire-brick lined fire pit
Fire Media Options:
- Reflective fire glass
- Non-reflective fire glass
- Fire diamonds
- Fire gems and beads
- Lava rock
- Fire nuggets
- Fire chunks