Grilling Up The Moments, Smoking In The Memories!
Built on a cast iron reputation, Broil King gas grills are engineered to provide outstanding quality and cooking performance. Compare 20 different series of Broil King grills to find the grill you’ve been looking for.
- Extra Thick, Extra Deep Cooking Oven
- Superior Burner
- Reversible Heavy Cast Iron Grids
- Flav-R-Wave & Flav-R-Cast Cooking System
- Maintenance Free Shelving Material
- Accu-Temp Thermometer
- Sure-Light Ignition System
- Thermonylon Handles
- Rust Resistant Finish
- Wobble-Free Cart
This grill features a Lifetime Warranty on the Therma-Cast™ aluminum oven, 5 years on the stainless steel burner system and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint.
- Rear Rotisserie Burner
- Heavy Duty Rotisserie Kit
- Range Style Side Burner
SABER® Grills are designed and engineered to provide you a new level of cooking performance. There is nothing you can’t cook on a SABER® grill!
- Not all stainless steels are created equal. Stainless steel used in SABER® grills is guaranteed to be 304 Commercial Grade.
- No flex lid design ensures years of smooth operation.
- Built-in tilt storage for warming rack.
- Burner boxes, firebox liners, and grease trays are porcelain coated for easy cleanup.
- Fully welded 1″ steel tube frame (both cart and firebox) provides superior strength and stability.
- SABER® grills are certified to the highest safety and performance standards available, ensuring safety and reliability.
- Streamlined assembly process — means you’re grilling sooner with a SABER® grill.
- Easily change fuel sources from propane to natural gas, or for built-in grills from natural gas to propane, using our patented EZ NG or EZ LP conversion kit. (sold separately)
The Holland Grill is not an “ordinary” gas grill. Made right here in the USA, we cook better food and do it more easily than any gas BBQ grill made. Period. Many have tried to copy our unique indirect grilling system but none have succeeded. If you’re looking for a gas grill that’s easy to use and grills the most tender, juicy food you’ll ever taste, you’re looking for a Holland Grill. Great food, no flare-ups and hassle-free!
The Holland Grill is a unique outdoor gas grill. It’s indirect, radiant heat keeps the flame off the food to give you moist, juicy, tender food without the hassle. People often say they bought a Holland Grill for two reasons — the food and the no flare-up.
Learn more about Holland Grills.
For more than 30 years, Lynx has been the model of engineering excellence. Having built products for some of the most discerning clients in the hospitality industry-including resorts, restaurants and hotels-we know Lynx products hold up to heavy use and withstand the test of time.
We believe the Lynx grill and its accouterments are demonstrably superior to anything else available:
- Lynx performs better
- Is stronger and more durable
- Is easier to use and clean
- And is better looking!
We’re sure that after some investigation, you’ll agree that Lynx is one of the best!
THE GOOD ONE SMOKER & GRILLS
The innovative design of the Good-One ™ smoker/grill moves the heat and smoke over the meat for uniform cooking perfection. It holds the heat at the right temperature for that old-fashioned pit BBQ taste.
Although the Good-One ™ name is usually associated with smoking, all models have a grill chamber as well. With sizes ranging from 1170 sq inches to 4536 sq inches it’s the only smoker/grill you’ll need!
Features of the Good-One Smokers:
- Damper control between grill and smoker, controls heat for uniform cooking temperature.
- Quality workmanship and materials for customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Simple and easy cooking, look like an expert every time!
- Old-fashioned pit BBQ taste.
- Provides consistent & even cooking.
- No moving or electrical parts for maximum safety and minimal maintenance.
- Removable ash pan makes clean up a snap!
- No need to rotate meats on smoker grates.
- Start and walk off–cooks for up to 4 hours!
- Cooks well in inclement weather.
- Use smoker and grill to cook other foods such as: beans, potatoes, corn, and even fruit pies!
Whether it’s a family BBQ, tailgating, competition teams, or commercial caterers the Good-One ™ Smoker/Grills can serve all your needs. Stop by the store today and see for yourself.
Explore the Good One Grill/Smokers
Founded in 1988 the innovative design of the Good-One smoker/grill moves the heat and smoke over the meat for uniform cooking perfection. It holds the heat at the right temperature for the old-fashioned pit BBQ taste.
The Good-One smoker/grills are endorsed by Chris Marks, 9 time champion of the American Royal BBQ Cookoff; Winner of over 40 National BBQ contests, and TV Cooking Show Guest.
Professional chefs and amateur BBQ fanatics agree, there’s only one way to cook it best…and that’s on a Primo ceramic grill and smoker. With Primo, you can truly unleash your culinary imagination, whatever your preference, whether it’s grilling turkey, chicken, shrimp or veggies, searing steaks; smoking salmon; slow roasting or barbecuing ribs, pork butt or brisket; Enjoy baking fresh bread, crispy pizza, cakes and casseroles or try your hand at exotic dishes, marinades, rubs and salsa.
Primo is the only ceramic cooker manufactured in the USA and is the only brand carrying the extremely versatile and patented oval-shaped grill. Primos are durable, resisting even the most extreme climates, temperatures and weather conditions. Our premium grade ceramic efficiently locks in 60% more heat, moisture and flavor, resulting in remarkably juicier meat and an all-around higher quality taste.
Smokin’ Brothers Grills
The Smokin’ Brothers Grills are designed to take your grilling to a new level, whether it is for family BBQ’s in the c backyard, competitions, or anything in between. Smokin’ Brothers Wood Pellet Grills are manufactured and assembled in the Southeast Missouri and are designed to give you consistent cooking every time. These grills cook with indirect heat, preventing flare-ups. Each grill comes complete with a drip pan to catch the grease and convection fan to circulate air around the food, eliminating the need for a rotisserie. The digital thermostat control maintains a constant temperature from 180 to 375 degrees and a high setting for temperatures about 400. Simply plug in your Smokin’ Brothers grill and set it to 180 to start. After lighting, set your temperature as needed and let the grill do the rest. In 10 to 15 minutes you are ready to begin your BBQ masterpiece.