First gather the necessary supplies and equipment to start your spring cleaning:
303 Aerospace Protectant
303 Fabric Guard
A Bucket with Water
A Sponge or Soft Cloth
A Garden Hose with Spray Nozzle
Plastic, Resin, & Wicker
1) Spray 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner onto furniture and scrub with sponge or wet cloth
2) Wipe surface down with clean damp cloth to remove loose dirt and excess cleaner
3) Rinse furniture with hose and let it air dry
Cushions, Umbrellas, & Other Outdoor Fabrics
1) Zipping covers can typically be thrown in the washing machine *BE SURE TO LET THEM AIR DRY*
2) Use a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment to clean off any loose dirt or dust
3) For any stains, spray 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner or 303 Spot-Cleaner. Then scrub with a soft bristle brush or damp cloth. Dab the cushion with a clean, dry cloth to remove any excess water. Let the cushions air dry.
4) Then spray 303 Fabric Guard in a well-ventilated area in a criss-cross pattern directly onto cushions/fabric. Let them sit for 6-12 hours without using them.
303 Cleaning Products
Is your patio ready to impress? Get party ready with 303 and
our line up of multi-surface cleaners & protectants.
More great ideas
Sign up for our email list to get the latest news and inspiration.